Cleveland Grain Systems, Inc offers crane service to Central Illinois. We own and operate a Grove GMK5165-2. We deploy an experienced team with quality equipment. Our crane is inspected annually by a Grove factory trained representative and documented in writing.
Features of the GMK5165-2
• 130 t (165 USt) capacity
• 12,9 m – 60 m (42 ft – 197 ft), six-section full power MEGAFORMTM, boom with TWIN-LOCKTM pinning
• 11 m – 18 m (36 ft – 59 ft) bi-fold lattice swingaway, hydraulic luffing or manual offset
• 3,6 m (12 ft) three-sheave heavy duty jib, hydraulic luffing integrated in swingaway
• 375 kW (503 hp) Mercedes OM 502 LA 8-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine. Daimler Chrysler, 16-speed G240-16 transmission. Two-stage transfer case
• MEGATRAK™ independent hydro-pneumatic suspension